Monday, September 05, 2005

The sickness of the Left

Let me just say that I cannot bring myself to completely believe some of what I am hearing. I would expect more reason from a three-year-old.

I am beyond outrage. I am beyond anger. I am just depressed by the assertions made by some Democrats that the destruction of New Orleans and the misery currently being experienced by its residents is the President's fault.

There is no longer any political discourse in this country. No matter the situation, there is only accusation, vitriol, hatred.

Was it this bad during Vietnam? I'm too young to really remember that period, but I have never seen the like of this in my 40 years. Even if the divisions were deeper thirty years ago, I can't imagine that the kinds of unhinged, irrational, even psychotic things I'm hearing today would have made it into the pages of 'reputable' newspapers or onto the evening news.

Go here to see a list of the truly deranged accusations being hurled against the President:

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/

(keep scrolling down)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home