Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'd rather be wrong...

Drudge is reporting that 21 murders took place in Philly over the last 72 hours.

I will not say, "I told you so".

Instead, I will tell you again, that the answer is - sadly - beyond anyone currently in office. The answer to the lawlessness of North Philadelphia and South West Philadelphia is...

The residents of those areas.

They have to band together, cooperate with the police and force out the BAD people.

The alternative is to force out the police and deal with the criminals as a 'Community'. In a manner that may be outside the currently prescribed "rule of law".

While I am loathe to advocate vigilantism, I cannot foresee any other effective resolution.

I may well be labelled lunatic for this support of an extra-legal remedy.

I demand of those who condemn me: How do you propose to fix it?

May God be with all those who struggle to live in North and South West Philadelphia.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home